Offering laboratory analysis of trapped pore fluids, and real time chemical profiling of mud gas at well site.
FIT is a petroleum industry service company specializing in chemical evaluation of micron-sized trapped fluid samples in rock material and analysis of entrained volatiles in drilling fluids (mud gas) with direct quadrapole mass spectrometry.
• Fluid Inclusion Stratigraphy: evaluation of cuttings, core or outcrop material for C1-C13 organic/inorganic compounds
• Fluid Inclusion Petrography: microscopic evaluation of rock material for oil, gas, and aqueous inclusions
• Microthermometry: quantitative measurement of API gravity, temperature and salinity
• PDQ-XRF® : Continuous elemental analysis of rock
• RockEye® : High Resolution Photography of every rock sample in white light and UV excitation
• Non-exclusive (multi-client), geographically focused data sets
• Studies include FIS, fluid inclusion petrography and microthermometry, regional summary, maps, and raw data
• Consulting available for integration with proprietary data
• Optional Fluid Inclusion GCMS/CSIA module dependent on FIS results